Saturday, August 29, 2009

HaPpY BiRThDaY My DeAr LaTe BRoTHeR... (27.08.1991-05.07.2008)


Just wanna wish to my late brother, Allahyarham Muhd. Fahmi Faiz or well-known s Pagot a happy birthday... (27/8/1991)... Although this is ur second year we didn't celebrate ur brithday, or memory will be last forever... I miss u bro... Sorr cz I'm late wishing u... cz I'm so bz rite now.... huhu... Our family nightmare on 5/7/08 will be unforgettable... Here I attach ur pics so that u will know how much I miss u bro... Hope u will rest in peace... Al-Fatihah...
I know how mush u love ur motorcycle... But sadly, it was lost after a few months u pass away...

Link to my late brother's friendster:

http://profiles.friendster.com/58789902

4 comments:

bad_blur said...

alfatihah tuk adik u...
by the way..
klu u x kisah..
leh x I tyer...
ape yg jd kat adik awk?
sakit ker?
accident?
sory..
klu wat awk sedih
nak tahu jerr
huhu

Anonymous said...

thanx.. actualy die accident time my parent anta i msuk ump... im 08/09 intake... dftr lmbt, last day minds bru dtg... then dat nite, about 3a.m. i receive a call from my dad dat my bro passed away... accident... he didnt accompany me register to ump dat day... he left at home wif my lil sis... dun wory, neva mind... i dh reda... dats my destiny... i hv to chill up cz my life journey is still long... so many things and dream dat i hv to achieve, to make my parents happy wif me...

bad_blur said...

ape yg blaku.. hidup mesti diteruskan...
I pun penah ilg abg... da 9 thun die pegi.. sakit...
so.. chill k..

Anonymous said...

yup2... i hv to chill.. cme kekadang tu mmg ar ade rs rndu n ase kt dh xde pape lg yg tggl, but its ok... i dh besa dh dgn keadaan cmni... btw, thanx ya cz u care bout me... realy appreciate it.. =)