Sunday, August 16, 2009

My FiRsT PiAnO PrAcTiCaL CLaSs...

Today is my first day of piano lesson... It's great... For today, I just learned the warming up... oklah... My piano class tutor is Sue Ann, 2nd year student of Gas Tech (FKKSA)... She oweys compliment me... 'U learn fast'... Haha... Sukenyer... Less than half an hour, I can play the warming up song smoothly, but I'm still difficult to play by both hand... Kne belatih ag niyh... Huhu, tensen gak aq... She's suprise when I told her dat b4 dis I learn to play piano by ear... Alone lak tuh... Find for a code by just cuba jaya then i can find it for the whole song... but not so sedap as original songs la but ok la... haha... tp x la segempak Sue Ann... best seyh die main... But seriously, u'll be calm when u play piano... ase mcm sume mslh dpt diluahkan... Ilang sume tensen2 stdy... For those yg ase2 interest nk men instrument to, Join la Ochestra Group UMP... Syok seyh... N if ade rezeki lebih, aq ingt nk bli 1 piano ar... Aq dh de gitar, so aq nk bli piano plak... huhu... Kan best kalo aq de piano mcm yg bwh ni...


Oklah kan, if Ray dgn cite2 die nk bli camera dslr... Dah tecapai dh pown hajat mmt tuh... It's not wrong if I wana buy 1 piano for my own... Bak kata die, minat... haha... tp ntah thn ble lak aq dpt bli... haha...

No comments: